Ohne Titel Fall/Winter 2015

Gabriella Bower and Sophie Lewis, Violet Vision Editor and BStyle Editor

The room went dark, the music erupted. A light slowly and then all at once illuminated the studio and models started strutting to the beat of drums. The Ohne Titel Fall/Winter 2015 had begun. The collection featured a wide range of colors and fabrics, creating an overall feel of a retro psychedelic ‘70s meets Aspen ski resort vibe. Every look was perfectly fitted and each model was wearing innovative Ohne Titel strappy heels.

From the pants to the turtlenecks, each piece in the collection was form fitting, and bold colors such as teal and magenta dominated. Layering was essential to every look. Whether it was ribbed fabrics draping a trouser or skirt, or a halter layered over a long sleeved turtleneck, the collection effortlessly created looks consisting of at least three to four separates.

A highlight of the collection was the stunning hair and makeup, by Jordan M. for Bumble and Bumble and Kabuki for Mac, respectively.  Each model’s hair was shiny and sleekly blow dried, and the makeup created a barely-there, natural effect that put all of the attention on the clothes.

A pair of stunning suede high waisted pants in aqua were complemented with a magenta turtleneck and pink jacquard vest. This color blocking ensemble stood out amongst the rest. The bold hues of the apparent daytime looks effortlessly transitioned to more muted looks with camel, navy,and black colors.

The darker colored looks would be perfect for a night out. A black shimmer tuxedo jacket with leather accents and black metallic lame flare pants were two pieces that particularly wowed the crowd.

The collection’s utilization of color on both sides of the spectrum allowed for retro daytime looks and mod nighttime outfits. Overall, re-invited whimsicality would best describe the Ohne Titel Fall/Winter 2015 collection.

Email Gabriella Bower and Sophie Lewis at [email protected]