The Mental Health Issue

November 14, 2016

It’s no secret that college students face stress on a near-daily basis. The pressures to succeed can sometime be too much of a weight to bear, pushing some students to a breaking point. Other students, meanwhile, come into NYU already grappling with issues of mental health and figuring out how to cope with them in the Big Apple. So, we at WSN thought we would take a look at how students stave off the problems that so many people face every day, as well as how NYU helps — or doesn’t help — students in their endeavors to better themselves.

face2_condensedface1

screen-shot-2016-11-14-at-4-54-32-am

screen-shot-2016-11-14-at-4-54-52-am

Illustrations by Easton Self

unnamed

View comments(1)

• F

fezaNov 14, 2016 at 8:56 am

SHE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND BLESSED ME FINANCIALLY THROUGH SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT ACTIVATED THE ANOINTING OIL WHICH ALSO CONQUERED MY ENEMIES AT MY WORK PLACE .Several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama with a healing hand,i decided to visit her in he temple where she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a MAGIC POT she performed a special prayer according to the BIBLE IN THE BOOK OF RUTH CHAPTER 1, NAOMI TOLD RUTH TO WASH HERSELF AND PUT THE ANOINTING OIL ON AND GO AND LAY BESIDE BOAZ AND HE WOULD ACCEPT HER AND MARRY HER! HE DID AND HE MARRIED HER! and in less than 3 days all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.She also gave me powerful magic pot to boost my business and its stability and paid all my debts,ring to protect me from my enemies,magic wallet to increase my financial blessings and promotion at work .There is no any other way i can thank you MAMA but to tell others about you and your work.call her 0n +27638852972

1