Portraits of your community

September 14, 2015

• “this program seemed better suited for me versus NYU Tisch. It is a smaller group of people, with a focus on classical background going into contemporary.” -Alex Gudhe ’17

• How did you guys become friends? “We just like met randomly. We were just on the street waiting for something in line and just started talking.” -Tom Fogele ’19, Ginnila Perez’19

• “So, I was down to 3 options and ended up choosing New York because I found out something about my major (the global health part) and thought that it was perfect. I want to go into medicine and work for a company like Doctors Without Borders” -Grace Yun ’19

• What made you decide on NYU? “I come from a suburb form the Midwest so there isn’t much diversity there. I really wanted to have a lot of experiences that would help me develop as a person” -Elizabeth Ha ’19

• “I was hesitant whether to apply to Film and TV at Tisch or Business with Stern. At the time, I was just like “follow my dreams” so I picked Tisch hoping to do an Econ minor or major moving forward.” -Shobhit Jain ’17

• What made you choose Stern? “I chose Stern because I want to go into business. I work in cosmetics as a make-up artist and I want to transition into the corporate side of that and thought that Stern was the best way to do that.” -Jordana Rosenzweig ’19