Vivi Academy Fall/Winter 2016

By Lizbeth Pantaleon, Contributing Writer

Vivi Moya made her debut as a designer with her Autumn/Fall 2016 collection this Wednesday morning. The 24-year-old designer said that she hopes her “very wearable, down to earth and playful” collection will help get her name out there. She hopes to see many people wearing her designs. Vivi’s collection was displayed in a room comprised of glass walls and modern music played in the background creating an open atmosphere. The models’ hair and make up were natural and subtle with the exception of red hearts glitter placed under their eyes.

The collection was a vast variety of flirty dresses and skirts in neutral colors with a few standout pieces in a classic red hue perfect for winter. One halter top fit and flare red dress with heart prints stood out from the collection for it’s bright color which contrasted the whites, tans and blacks found in the other pieces. The dress was backless and paired with black boots, which gave it a casual look. From chic black pumps to boots and fun sneakers reminiscent of our childhood light up sneaker fad, the shoes added the finishing touch to every ensemble. Overall, the collection was very true to Vivi’s vision of being fun and easy to wear.   

Email Lizbeth Pantaleon at [email protected] 

1 Comment

One Response to “Vivi Academy Fall/Winter 2016”

1. Roberto a Fiallo on February 13th, 2016 9:10 am

I Love th stile and classy appearance at the same time maintaining a fun appeal