Boozy Brunch, College Wallet

Via Instagram.com

Miss Lily’s, located at 109 Avenue A, offers unlimited cocktails and flavorful twists on brunch classics.

Drew Lederman, Staff Writer

With brunch quickly becoming the most important meal of the day for millennials, New York City restaurants have begun to fill their weekend tables with the promise of bottomless brunch. Drinking unlimited mimosas or Bloody Marys at midday on the weekend has been gifted an affectionate moniker: drunch., or drunken brunch. This incredible weekend activity has become so much more than a simple meal or a hangover cure, it is a beloved cultural experience. Drunch, usually an expensive outing, should be enjoyed by the masses who don’t have countless funds to spend on eggs prepared in innovative ways or sweet, colorful drinks. That is why we compiled this list of incredible and affordable restaurants to enjoy bottomless brunch. Stay thirsty.

Miss Lily’s

109 Avenue A
With the perfect combination of good vibes and Jamaican flavors, Miss Lily’s is not joking around with its unlimited cocktails and flavorful twists on brunch classics. Try not to salivate over this: Jamaican Rancheros with plantain chips and stewed peas or Breakfast Roti with scrambled eggs and jerk pork sausage. Or for the types with a sweet tooth, the Coconut Pancakes will go perfectly with a passion fruit-tinged “One Love Bellini.” With locations in SoHo and the East Village, two hours and $35 will take your taste buds to the Caribbean and back.

Tre

173 Ludlow St.

If champagne is your favorite drink, this will be your new favorite bottomless brunch spot. For $26.95 you get an entree, plus champagne and mimosas. This Italian spot really knows how to make you feel rich, with pancakes smothered in banana-champagne sauce and a dark chocolate drizzle, and a burger with smoked mozzarella and prosciutto. The food, the champagne and the brightly lit interior are sure to give your weekend the pop and fizz it needs.

Cafe Cortadito

10 E 3rd St.
This spot is not for the faint of heart. With pop music and big crowds, it’s sure to be a blast on the weekends. For $31.95, customers get an hour and a half of unlimited drinks and an entree. Yet, unlike many other brunch places, Cafe Cortadito opens the drink options up with mimosas, red or white sangria, champagne mojitos, champagne margaritas, Bloody Marys and house beer. Additionally, the wide array of traditional Cuban cuisine is served with mixed greens and black beans.

Poco

33 Avenue B

Health nuts usually protest against bottomless brunch because of its numerous “calories” (quotations are used because calories do not exist at brunch). Luckily, this healthy bottomless brunch will satisfy all customers, even those with dietary restrictions from vegan to gluten-free. This spot draws crowds with specialty items like its Vegan Smoked Maple Mac’N Cheese, Lobster Guacamole and Steak Egg’N Cheese sandwich. The cash-only spot gives customers one and a half hours of mimosas, Bloody Marys and sangria.

Harry’s Italian

2 Gold St.
For the low, low price of $22.95, Harry’s Italian offers a full meal plus all you can drink mimosas and Bloody Marys with coffee or tea. This incredible deal centers around traditional Italian cuisine featuring frittatas, pizza, salads, egg paninis and Nutella French Toast. With one location in the Financial District and one in Battery Park City, everyone in lower Manhattan has to try this place.

Carroll Place

157 Bleecker St.
A former music venue, this Italian-American wine bar and gastropub is located in the cultural hub of Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village. The soft lighting, velvet decor and vintage ambiance will provide the perfect backdrop for you and your squad. Don’t be shy. With bottomless brunch for $26, this affordable spot is packed full of boisterous diners during weekend hours. The accommodating staff is not only friendly but will never cut you short on your two hours of unlimited mimosas. With breakfast pizza, baked truffle eggs and pancakes with gelato, Carroll Place is sure to keep the weekend partying on.

Email Drew Lederman at [email protected].