via gvshp.org / Anna Letson
Now a popular stop on campus, the Washington Mews was originally a part of the Lenape trail and was developed into horse stables. It now houses faculty and a few of the Language departments.
via wikimedia.org / Anna Letson Once the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory and the site of the famous fire in 1911, the Brown Building is home to the Biology and Chemistry departments.
via nyu.edu / Anna Letson Built in 1972, Bobst Library was one of the largest in the country. Although the atrium was originally open, metal barriers were attended to prevent further suicide attempts after three incidents.